We know that taking care of your jewellery can be daunting but we believe that instilling it as a habit can make it easy for you to do just that.
So here's some tips on how to take care of your PALAWAN jewellery pieces:
- Jewellery should go on as the last item of your outfit to prevent it getting caught anywhere or breaking easily.
- Remove any jewellery you have on before going to bed in case you're a rough sleeper.
- We highly recommend removing your jewellery before showering or heading into the pool or swimming in the sea. Any contact with water can oxidise/tarnish the pieces. Here is a great resource that will give you in-depth information regarding jewellery's relationship with the shower.
- Store your jewellery in a jewellery case, cotton or ziploc bag
- Read up on the materials of each piece to ensure you won't get an allergic reaction to wearing it.
Jewellery can be kept for a very long time if you take care of it properly and we hope with these tips, you'll be able to have PALAWAN with you for a long time.